06-02-2012, 10:46 PM   #1
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant

Drives: E90x4 (M3, 335xi, 325xi,320i)

Garage List
Modification Journal: Worlds First Widebody E90 M3

BIMMERPOST
     Featured on BIMMERPOST.com
It all begins back in 2006, with a 4 cylinder alpine white 320i, an E90 of course. This was my first love, and it served as a good way to see what works and what didn't in terms of modifications. This car was to inspire whatever car I got later, be it a 335 or an M3. In the four years of modifying my 320i, it has come a long way and looks quite handsome. While it is no M3, its looks made up for its missing cylinders. I never managed to put all the parts on my car, but I will eventually get to it sooner than later.

Two years ago, I finally got my 2011 E90 M3 ZCP. I ordered her and got delivery in the first week of august 2010. She is fully loaded and has every option one could want, but of course, there was a list of things that had to be done to this car. I had so many ideas it was overwhelming, but I had a pretty solid idea of what I was going for. The look was a “classic white e90 sedan” look, which basically is my way of saying keeping the car looking OEM as possible while still making it unique and racing inspired.

I can’t thank Derek @ MAC more than enough for always ensuring that my car gets the best care at MAC, I would never trust another soul with my car but him. I am forever grateful to him for making my dreams come true.

I made things easy by separating the work in phases, and this is the basic breakdown of the phases of work for this car.

Phase 1: (completed)
Front/rear camera + media module
Digital HD blackbox
Quad Laser Jammers
V1 w/Colored Concealed Display
RDSport Corsa Front Bumper
Arkym AeroRace One CF Rear Bumper
AngeliBrights
Interior Lighting
Gloss Black hood vent surround
M-tech Spoiler

Phase 2: (in progress)
Full steel construction rear widebody
Rims
Custom Headlight

Phase 3: (future modifications)
Big Brake Kit
Sound System

Phase 4: (future modifications)
Custom interior trim + leather fabrication

Phase 5: (After warranty expires)
Supercharger + Other performance modifications.

Updated build photos:

and the rims are IN!

Here are some pictures of the 320i that started it all...
Attached Images

Last edited by Kiemyster; 06-02-2012 at 10:53 PM.
Kiemyster is offline   Trinidad_and_tobago