Started to prep the car for more track usage, so I began to toy with the idea of running bucket seats. I got a great deal on a Bride Vios III, the only problem was finding a sure way of getting them mounted in the car. I called up a bunch of shops and searched every forum I could find to find a solution. Apparently, at the time it wasn't very common to through in a Bride in a BMW. Fortunately, VAC Motorsports had their floor mounts and slider that they thought were pretty confident to fit a Bride seat.
Bride Vios III: Gradiation Cloth + Carbon Kevlar shell
VAC Motorsports Floor Mounts
VAC Motorsports Universal Slider
Touge Facotry Universal Side Brackets
1. EXTREMELY lightweight compared to an OE manual, no heated seat
2. Good comfortable snug fit
3. Absolutely no back pain, unlike using my OE seats
4. Very easy installation
5. I never found myself fighting my seating position throughout aggressive turns.
1. I kept getting the Airbag and Seatbelt light
2. Bride Vios III is not FIA
3. I did not properly install the harness (did not truly mount the harness to the tunnel of the car, nor onto a roll bar/cage)
Sold in April 2010