View Single Post
      05-30-2012, 05:04 PM   #39
E90SoFlo
Banned

Drives: E90 335i

Cool thing about religion is if your[{sp} don't believe in it, nobody cares. I will go edit my post so that everything is spelled correctly so that you can understand it scotch.
- FAIL
Cool
and Im sorry you're so offended in my beliefs that a man and women should be together and have children rather then{sp} two men "making love" transferring HIV to each other. If you have a problem about it, I don't care.
I'm not offended by your beliefs - I couldn't care less what you believe, but you choose to throw anti-gay comments into every other post. So if you're going to hate and bully a segment of society for no good reason, just keep it to yourself. Sort of like don't ask, don't tell. Sorry I don't want to have to live in fear of being attacked by people like you because I don't agree with you, I do believe you brought up the gay topic? Obviously not me throwing it in there.
Ill break it down for you for you to understand. White man (Romney) is mormon, everyone(that supports obama at least) is criticizing and complaining and bring up his religion.
Wrong! As I've said over and over, the criticisms are coming from the Christian-right. People who support Obama just want religion to stay the hell out of politics. Actually thats not true, unless everyone thats bashing in this thread is a christian-right.
Black man (obama) Got elected and NOBODY even asked what religion he was, where he was born, what school he went to, really nothing.
Bwwwwwaaaahhhhhhhhhhahahahahhahahahahaaahhhahahah! !!! REALLY?!?! That's my nomination for falsest statement of this forum!
All they cared about was getting FREE HEALTHCARE, and the US government paying their bills.
Huh? You got that backward, Einstein. The people who previously had no healthcare and were receiving free emergency room care will now have to pay into a pool to get private coverage. Try looking up facts for a change.PLEASE! You know that 90% of the minority voters (also black) voted for him because of his "change" and democratic nature to spend money to keep everyone poor
Obama supporters BASH BASH BASH Romany's{sp} religion, if I or anyone else bash obama's religion, or pretty much anything to do with obama we have to listen to fanboy's like you tell us how he is the allah.
No, it's only teabaggers like you who ever say things like that. And why would we use the name "allah"? Where the F'k did that come from? Teabaggers like me, lol go sit in your 128 please
Furthermore you, and others would say That i am "racist" (spelled it correctly so you can understand Scotch) because he is black and I am criticizing him and I am white. lol
I didn't know you were white till just now. I don't know what anyone here is, doesn't matter, all that matters are your words. Yup and you know they are true
once again, i really don't care if you like living in an economy that we are in, it sucks.
It sucks much less now than the way Bush left it. I don't agree
THEN you're{sp} group of "supporters" will call me close minded because I have beliefs that are not that same as yours and I'm not willing to change them to accommodate yours, making ME close minded
I don't have a group of supporters, but in any case you really don't understand what makes one close-minded, which is why you are. Go figure:roll eyes:

Not replying anymore so don't waste your breath typing more BS. I choose not to fight people like you that make me feel like I lower my IQ when you prove nothing and constantly badmouth someone for absolutely no reason then difference of opinion.
(on a BMW forum )

Last edited by E90SoFlo; 05-30-2012 at 11:34 PM.