View Single Post
      05-30-2012, 04:12 PM   #17
ssabripo
HALA MADRID!

Drives: camels & donkeys

Send a message via AIM to ssabripo
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlp View Post
I thought it was the opposite. The coupe has more room than the sedan in the rear. Yes I have a coupe.
could be, but I could've sworn the "sedan" was the one with the larger room

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...22&postcount=4

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlanta2004m3 View Post
back at the end of August last year. I traded in my '09 E92 for an '11 E90. There was a slight bit of disappointment in the changeover, but overall much happier, for the following reasons...

- much easier to get kids in and out of car seats with an actual door to open rather than reaching back behind a folded seat
- easier in/out in garage and in parking lots with the smaller sedan doors vs coupe
- can actually put the rear windows down, kid #1 loves that and kid-on-the-way will too I'm sure
- I see less of them, so feels a bit more exclusive, having the Interlagos Blue helps with that too!

Overall, the vehicle dynamics are, for all intents and purposes, identical. I like both cars, so that made my change pretty easy, plus even when I owned my coupe I felt that the sedan had a slightly more aggresive look with the shorter length and wider track, and the rear wheel arches have the appearance that they are more flared.

Just my opinions and lots of folks would argue otherwise....cheers

Craig

__________________________________________________ ____________
e90 M3, Interlagos Blue / M individual two-tone, ZCP, ZP2, ZCV, DCT, ED.
ssabripo is offline   United_States