View Single Post
      05-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #77
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW E92/E60

No one in their right mind has ever called the new Z4 unpopular because of its looks. In fact by all accounts and all reviews it is a great looking roadster. It is the driving experience that is numb thus leaving it unpopular.

Overall, this project looks cool. But I agree they could have made it a bit more exotic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbarclay410 View Post
there are so many parts from the z4. the full interior is the same, tail lights inside the CR-V tail are the exact same, and on top of that, its really ugly. i hate the kidneys, i hate that they used spare parts from the Z4 like GM does with their cars, and i hate that it seems that zagato did nothing here. i would have been wowed with completely original designs and no use of spare parts from BMWs most unpopular car next to the 5GT of course. VERY DISAPPOINTED
nick named "BAD 3"COBB tune, RennArt catback non-resonated exhaust, VRSF Downpipes, SSQV BOV and ECS chargepipe, M-sport steering (racing alcantara & retrofit M3 paddle shifters.), Alpina B3 transmission flash, AFE powered sealed CAI, LED angels, M3 upper and lower front control arms, E93 M3 Front Swaybar, 235/35/19x9 front & 275/30/19x9.5 rear. When in doubt...flat out