View Single Post
      05-21-2012, 10:25 PM   #5
zzzmmm
SICK
Rep

Drives: MCB F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35 View Post
Recently I have come to the conclusion that I do not want my 2011 Infiniti G37x anymore because I no longer want to drive a sedan and I want a manual car again. Also dont want to be associated with the import scene in NJ either.I originally was looking to find a CPO '08, '09, or '10 with less than 30k miles, be around 50k, and be an e92. This has come to be a harder task than I thought because there is only one that meets those requirements within 200 miles. I have to trade in my G37x because I am still financing it (ahead in my payments and the loan is less than the cars worth). So I ask, is it worth waiting to find a CPO e92 m3? I have found 2 cars that are not CPO that interest me but they are at dealerships that don't primarily sell BMW's(one is a Porsche dealer and the other a ferrari). Should I not be looking at the 08's because of the updated idrive in the '09+'s? Any help would be appreciated.
I just placed my order F10 M5 so selling my 2010 Melbourne Red M3 Coupe Texas 25k miles
DCT
Black interior
Loaded
Carbon roof, carbon front lip, carbon side markers, carbon front grill
Clean title not even a scratch repair, garage kept.
PM me or email me for details
ketamine09@hotmail.com