View Single Post
      05-21-2012, 02:10 PM   #17
M3PO
Colonel

Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by HREM3 View Post
I def dont want to cringe over rough roads as I drive them frequently. (NY/5 boroughs) What about at max height. I hear they drop the front about .5 at max height, but how is the ride?
I don't know this with 100% certainty (I've only run them at this height) but with a more mild drop, that should be fine. You'll be able to run in comfort without hitting the bump stops (it only happens to me on one particular bridge transition). It rides nice in comfort even on rough roads (and even this low) but I leave it in Sport Plus because I don't wanna hit the bump stops. That's when it's harsh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone28 View Post
Very sexy, Brent. Thanks for posting! I was hoping for no gap on max low. I may need to go another route.
There is no gap really. It's tucking a little bit of the tire actually. If you notice in the pics, you can't see the tread at the top but you can see it the rest of the way around. To go any lower, you'll have to go with full coils ($$$).