View Single Post
      05-20-2012, 06:07 PM   #93
redline9001
Captain

Drives: E92 M3, MDX, Titan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augustus View Post
I am new to this forum and the Calgary BMW community.

Please count me in I'd love to meet some folks out there and especially see their mods on the cars.

Anyone have a Supersprint Race exhaust / after-market headers on their E46 M3?

Any superchargers or coilovers?

Those are the mods I'm planning on and would love to see them in person.
Most of us have E9xs M3s now, but i did have a E46 M3... I had a Supersprint Sport exhaust. It sounded great and was not too loud. I found the race was too loud for a street car and did not sound that great.

As far as headers go, they are a pain in the ass and did not add a lot of power as you need no/new cats and mid pipe. There are SuperSprint rip offs now on the market that help with the price but they still don't add good HP/$.

I had KW v2 coilovers and i felt they improved the ride quality and were great for a street car. If you need some more race the V2s , KWs are the way to go.

If you are looking for big power with FI on a E46 M3 check out HPF turbo options. If not ESS makes some a great SC kit for the E46.