Originally Posted by Vanity
Deciding whether or not to liquidate my shorts today and go long for a potentially strong ST rally.
Update: sold my TVIX @ 9.43 from 5.84.
Potential for a short term rally is very possible. Didn't want to take the chance, so I'm taking a breather and watching what happens with the FB IPO tmr.
Agreed I also got rid of my shorts besides some put options on GE that didn't get sold.