Private First Class

Drives: 08 M3 Coupe

For Sale: HRE P43 20"

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
Update: Wheels are sold. Thanks.

Up for sale are my HRE P43's in 20X9 and 20X10.5, ET28. Tires are Yokohama S-Drive in 255/30 and 285/30 sizes.

Wheels are in very good condition with no rash and only a few minor rock chips. One wheel has some light scuffing on the lip for a few inches. It's not rash and feels smooth, I'm really not even sure how it got there. It's so minor that I rarely notice it when washing the wheels. Otherwise, from a standard viewing distance of a few feet the wheels look perfect. Overall I'd give them an 8/10. The tires are pretty well worn in the rear but may make it through the summer, no promises though. The fronts have quite a bit more tread remaining, see pics. OEM 2008 TPMS included and functional on all four wheels.

I can take more detailed pics if necessary. PRICE REDUCED! $3200 OBO. Note: What appear to be rock chips in the pics below are not, they are water drops. Chips mentioned above are not noticeable in any of the pics.

PM to discuss serious interest. Located in Seattle. Buyer pays all shipping costs. Thanks

Attached Images

Last edited by mmmpowered; 05-31-2012 at 12:07 PM.
mmmpowered is offline   United_States