Originally Posted by wmo168
Item Description: New Original BMW Touch-Up Paint. (NEVER OPEN OR USED) Bought new but No longer has car...
Color: Mineral White Metallic ( Color Code: A96 )
The package contains 1 bottle of touch-up paint & 1 bottle of clear coat.
For repairing minor paint damage
1. Shake basecoat bottle well
2. Clean the area using soap & water
3. Apply several thin coats of basecoat
4. Wait for drying (30 minutes)
5. Shake clearcoat bottle well
6. Apply clearcoat over the basecoat.
7. Rubbing Compound (apply with clean soft cotton only, paper products will scratch your paint surface) to smooth and shine the area. Always test the rubbing compound on your vehicle in an inconspicuous place to check for surface compatibility and shine.
I will take it. Please email me at Bradd.firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks.
2014 BMW ///M5 Competition Pack, Dinantronics Stage1, Full Eisenmann Race
2013 BMW X5///M, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan Stage 1 Software, Dinan Suspension (gone)
2013 BMW ///M6, Eisenmann Race
2013 BMW///M5 (gone)