View Single Post
      05-07-2012, 05:38 PM   #10
armyav8tor
n1smo

Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Throtex View Post
Nice video! You were really aggressive through Oak Tree.
LOL, yeah, I ran low on talent so I substituted with aggression. Worked most of the time but made an ass out of myself a few times also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeper519 View Post
Awesome weekend! Really great to meet up and run with you guys. Loved that leap frog session, too. Let's do it again soon.

Johnny, you are a madman, and still damn quick on those greasy little tires!
Thanks Bill, the leap frog session should be a standard from now on! That was bad ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by von_zoom View Post
Great vids and stills. Sorry that I could not join in with you all, but I had my hands full with three !!! students - a green, a blue, and an advance for some touch up. Every time I thought that I could be by the garage to see you, someone was pulling on my arm to go out. Then on Sunday, I was at the Pat. course and skid pad with the Teen Driving School Solution . 3 Teens, and 2 Parents. Valuable event for all.
At VIR a bunch the next three months, so perhaps we can get together then.
vz
I was hoping to pick your brain a little, but hopefully next time you won't be so busy! How do I sign up for that Teen Driving School? I want to do the skid pad....

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate View Post
Note: This post is a copy of one in the MidAtlantic Forum but figure its best to keep everything in one place.

Had a great time meeting all of you and finally putting a face behind the names. I'll be back again. and hopefully this time not sweating buckets
Great pictures. I wanted to get a few from that photographer but spent all my money on gas....
armyav8tor is offline   United_States