Thread: HELP!!!!!
View Single Post
      05-07-2012, 05:23 PM   #7
JA///MES
PLZRACE

Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Ok so I figured it out. The Tecnocraft envy scoops that are attached to the piece closest to the front bumper is slightly bigger than stock. That being said, the hood latches on the left and right would not completely close. The fix is this for anyone that cares..... Each of the hooks on the actual bumper can be adjusted if you remove the black portion with the screw holding it to the hood. Once you remove the black piece holding the d-shaped ring to the hood, the d-shaped ring can be screwed clockwise or counter-clockwise to make them longer or shorter and thus allowing the hood to close. I only had to do one full turn on each to get them to latch correctly and the gap that everyone is referring to didn't change enough for me to notice.
2011 E90 JBM ///M3 DCT l Gintani Catless X-Pipe w/ Hybrid Exhaust l Vishnu Procede V5 with Meth l l RE Pulleys l Tecnocraft Envy l Arkym CF Diffuser l CF BMW Spoiler l Arkym CF Front Bumper l GB ///M Badge l GB Side Markers l GB Kidney Grills l PSS 275/255/35/19s l VMR VB3s in Hyper Black l CF Steering Wheel Trim l ///M Pedals l Black Tow Hooks l Eibach Springs l GP Thunder Bulbs l IND Key Hole Cover l BMW PSW l Verstrabe Paddles
JA///MES is offline   United_States