View Single Post
      05-07-2012, 09:56 AM   #7
VSmotorsports
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: e92 M3

Send a message via AIM to VSmotorsports
Quote:
Originally Posted by SM#80 View Post
Wish I could be there, but have to go to a wedding in NYC. I will be anxiously watching race monitor for lap times. I raced with SJ in the 996 at VIR and he (maybe the car too) was very quick. I am also looking forward to watch the Mustangs can do on a smaller "handling" track.
Too bad you won't be out this weekend. Saw you also got first at the winter race in Sebring. Good Job! Yea will be good to see how the mustangs will do after how fast pole was at runoffs (but you beat a mustang at sebring right?). We have been writing letters to get the E92 M3 modifications but nothing has been approved till next year. Plus next year looks like they are going to do some car reclassification anyways (Possibly mixing T2 with T1 cars).

It will be interesting to see what our car does with all that weight and stock springs/sway bars, and brakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanlee1112 View Post
Kris, the best driver that I know.
He keeps getting faster and faster too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klammer View Post
Good luck guys! Can't make this one but hopefully one of these weekends, would love to see it in action
Thanks! We our planning our next race to be the first weekend in June at Mid Ohio. Then Fathers day weekend we will be at Road America.