View Single Post
      05-06-2012, 06:34 PM   #58
HoOdRiCh///M3
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Drives: LeMans Blue E92 M3

I can agree that crappy is not the word to use I just think that ISS forged makes and extremely well product considering everything Is made in house!! They don't send out for anything but the lip, and from what I have heard that is a whole other crazy process! I am just giving this company the credit they deserve so for which is sending the wheels out on time, excellent customer service, and no run arounds. I called other wheels companies such as Dpe, adv 1, 360 forged, and modulare for pricing and such to get a feel for the companies and the people selling the product! I chose iss forged for reason! Plus my buddy has 20" step lip fm10 and absolutely loves them and says the quality amazing and customer service was great!! So far the have not disappointed!

This was the only point I am trying to make but yes calling other companies crappy before I have tested the very product I purchased is wrong. I however, did say that because of certain situations that have arised onthe boards with other wheel companies!