05-06-2012, 05:25 PM   #28
///M Ryder
Grown Azz Man
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011.5 Dinan ///M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BartMW View Post
Thanks for the tire heads up. I've been debating whether or not to heat cycle the Nitto's before the track!
Just drive around the streets for a few miles. I took a brand new set of Hankook RS-3's to the track yesterday. They had about 50 miles on them prior to reaching the track. The first session I took it easy and heated them up just a little. Came in and dropped the pressure to 36psi hot. Next session I took 2 warm up laps and then unleashed the beast. These tires stick like glue......I even got brave and turned the traction control off for 2 laps. You should be good ..............Phil
2011.5 E92 Dinan///M3: SSII DCT- Comp, Prem 2, and Conv Pkg, Heated Seats, Enhanced Prem Sound, Edition Grills/Gills, M Performance Steering Wheel, Carbon Fiber Performance Spoiler, BMW Pedals, Dinan Exhaust, Dinan X-Pipe, Dinan Carbon Fiber Intake, Dinan Software Tune, Dinan DCT Tune, Dinan Pulley Kit, Dinan CH-R Wheels, Dinan Carbon Fiber Strut Tower Braces, Arkym Lip, IND M5 Mirror Caps, Carbon Reflectors, Lux H8 V3, Brembo 365mm BBK