View Single Post
      05-06-2012, 01:54 AM   #100
Kayani_1
Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: BMW E92/E60

All 3 are great cars.

But it was funny he criticized M3 GTS for not having a proper cubby hole in armrest yet the GT3 RS has those little cheap red flaps for door handles and he did not mention anything. I think that might be cause he is a bit bias since he owns the GT3 RS.

Out of the 3 the MB looks the business except for those midsize family sedan like taillights in the rear and Porsche to me looks the ugly duckling of the group.

I love the M3 GTS 4.4 liter screaming sound it is just amazing and the fire orange shade looks great.

The Porsche is the fastest track machine due to the best power to weight ratio. One has to give credit to Porsche engineers on designing a great track machine.

Out of the 3 I would still take the M3 GTS even though I agree it should not be over 100K price wise. The Porsche is just too ugly for me.
Cobb tune, RennArt catback non resonated exhaust, M-sport steering (racing alcantara & retrofit M3 paddle shifters.), Alpina B3 transmission flash, AFE powered sealed CAI, LED angels, E93 M3 Front Swaybar, 235/35/19x9 front & 275/30/19x9.5 rear. When in doubt...flat out
Kayani_1 is offline   United_States