View Single Post
      05-05-2012, 12:37 AM   #1
FrenchBoy
Major
France

Drives: '09 E90 M3

The new Ridge Motorsports Park in a total blast

As some of you already know, we have a brand new track in the Pacific Northwest: The Ridge Motorsports Park. I had written a little preview about it a while back. See this thread:
http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ighlight=ridge

A few M3post members had already visited it and loved it. Well, it was my turn last week. And boy, was it worth the wait. The new track is phenomenal. Nice flowing sections, wide track, elevation changes, amazing grippy surface. It's going to be fun getting comfortable with this track.

The weather was so-so with a bit of rain in the morning. Which was not that big of a deal since I was discovering the track for the first time and the new pavement grip level, even in the rain, is quite good. Surprisingly good I might add. Plus, we did get a couple of dry sessions in the pm which made the day just perfect. I am going back next week and I cannot wait for it.

Here are a couple of videos which I hope you'll enjoy.

Afternoon session mostly in the dry on NT-01s chasing my good buddy's Audi R8 V10. The video was taken from my iPhone using Larry's Lap Timer and all the overlays. It was my first time trying the video portion of the app. Came out pretty cool.
This is not my best lap of the day (I recorded another one a couple of seconds faster) but I thought you guys would enjoy the R8 on track:

In-car video of my second session of the day: Dry-damp pavement, on my street tires (Michelin Pilot Super Sport)

2009 E90 M3 | SG | FR | 6Speed | Akrapovic Evo | JRZ RS1 | StopTech Trophy | Cantrell Brake Ducts

Last edited by FrenchBoy; 05-05-2012 at 10:02 AM.