transitive verb
: to cause to move round and round : roll
a : to sing the parts of (as a round or catch) in succession
b : to sing loudly
c : to celebrate in song
a : to fish for by trolling
b : to fish by trolling in <troll lakes>
c : to pull through the water in trolling <troll a lure>
d : to search in or at <troll s flea markets for bargains> ; also : prowl <troll nightclubs>

intransitive verb
: to move around : ramble
a : to fish by trailing a lure or baited hook from a moving boat
b : search, look <troll ing for sponsors> ; also : prowl
: to sing or play in a jovial manner
: to speak rapidly

Boy am I glad that you had me look up Troll. You are so correct in your assessment that I am indeed what you say.

Especially:
transitive verb: #3
intransitive verb: #2 a,b

I thought about intransitive verb: #4. But after further consideration I decided that that fit you much better.

Of course several others on this section of the forum, under the above definition, would probably be considered Trolls also. Because they too throw out bait and you are very quick to accept the hook. When they set that hook its time for the rest of us to just sit back and just watch the entertainment. The sorry part of the whole thing is as a smart democrat, ("we all know that democrats are better educated") you're really easy.

Now back to the OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldArmy View Post
It's been a tough time for the princeling, seems if he's not getting dissed he's dicking up. Just in the last few days:

-Turned a tragic killing into a major racial flap with his pandering, whining and inappropriate remarks.

-Sent the wrong guy to see the supremes. Of course that constitution thing, as inconvenient as it may be, presented a problem too. But he was a constitutional law professor, right?

-Promised the Russians that he would deceive the American peeps until he could give away the farm after the election. They're such good buddies of ours.

-Managed to get dissed by a unanimous vote with his myopically liberal budget proposal. Didn't this happen before?

Can it get any more amateurish, ham-handed, partisan, or just plain stupid?

Out of his depth, running out of time. Of course, based on his comments to the Russians, if he gets reelected we'll get to see the REAL nobama.

p.s. No, I don't care what Bush did. That was then, this fool is now.
BTW: I believe that it was a democrat that had a sign on his desk in the Oval office that stated "The Buck Stops here". I guess that you and your guy just does not understand that.

Have a nice day..............
1957 - Chevrolet Bel Air 2dr Coupe' Drag Car (2nd Owner since 1964)
1947 - Chevrolet Sport Master Coupe' Street Rod (2nd Owner since 1974)

Last edited by mspeasl; 05-04-2012 at 07:48 PM.