View Single Post
      07-18-2007, 03:30 PM   #25
13eastie
Lieutenant
13eastie's Avatar
United Kingdom
21
Rep
563
Posts

Drives: 2007 E92 M3
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RI_RS4 View Post
Sure, for 5% of all M3 drivers, who can actually drive to the limits and experience a well-balanced chassis. The remaining 95% just want to believe in the M-essence. They will never truly experience it.
Are we to understand that you are in that 5%? Or perhaps you are in the 5% of RS4 owners truly experiencing the "RS Essence"? Please can you explain this comment regarding a car which it is certain that you have not yet driven?

Or are you just making these numbers up?