Pictures will come shortly, but I thought I would post up the parts I have for sale. Reason for sale is because i'm moving to a 991S.
1. Alcon SuperKit BBK - 6 Piston Fronts - 384mm Rotor, 4 Piston Rears 370mm Rotor - Originally purchased through WheelSTO. This is the biggest BBK available for the M3 at the moment, and it is an excellent kit for both street and track. Calipers, Rotors, Pagid RS9-2 (street) and Pagid RS29 (track) pads included. $5000 for the kit. This will be coming off the car on May 8, 2012.
2. Advan TCIII 18"x9.5" + 22 wheels, with 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports all around. These wheels are one of the few that can clear 380mm BBK, including the Brembo and Alcon kits. The wheels are in excellent shape, and the tires have less than 2000km on them. Originally purchased from Speedstar. Asking $3600 including tires.
3. Volk TE37SL 18" 9.5" +22 and 10.5" + 20 wheels. These are the ultimate track wheels for the E9x M3. They are in excellent shape, but do have a couple rock chips, but no curb rash. Nitto NT05 in 265/35/18 and 285/35/18 are mounted on them, and they probably have 2-3 track days left on them if flipped. Also includes a set of Racing Sciences Center Cap Adapters so you can mount center caps on these wheels if desired. Asking $2800 including the tires. Originally purchased from WheelSTO.
4. AIM ECU Bridge - This is an excellent kit for those looking to log track data from the ECU. Used in conjunction with the SmartyCam or Solo units, this bridge can let you capture over 2 dozen different ECU parameters. Originally purchased from M-World. Asking $200.
5. ///M Performance Exhaust. This exhaust will only be available on May 8, 2012. Asking $2500, and your OEM exhaust. It is in excellent condition. No scratches or dents on the tips or muffler. The swap must occur at Speedstar on May 8, 2012, otherwise it will stay on the car.
6. Challenge GT3 Carbon Fiber Lip. This is no replica. Purchased from IND, this is a 1x1 weave, matching the carbon fibre hood for the car. The lip is in excellent shape, although there are a couple scrapes on the bottom, which cannot be seen unless you are under the car. Asking $750.
Here is a thread containing pictures of my car from a couple weeks ago: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ht=salt+pepper
. The BBK, Advan TCIII, Challenge GT3 lip are shown.