Pictures will come shortly, but I thought I would post up the parts I have for sale. Reason for sale is because i'm moving to a 991S.
1. Alcon SuperKit BBK - 6 Piston Fronts - 384mm Rotor, 4 Piston Rears 370mm Rotor - Originally purchased through WheelSTO. This is the biggest BBK available for the M3 at the moment, and it is an excellent kit for both street and track. Calipers, Rotors, Pagid RS9-2 (street) and Pagid RS29 (track) pads included. $5000 for the kit. This will be coming off the car on May 8, 2012. ***SOLD***
2. Advan TCIII 18"x9.5" + 22 wheels, with 275/35/18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports all around. These wheels are one of the few that can clear 380mm BBK, including the Brembo and Alcon kits. The wheels are in excellent shape, and the tires have less than 2000km on them. Originally purchased from Speedstar. ***SOLD***
3. Volk TE37SL 18" 9.5" +22 and 10.5" + 20 wheels. These are the ultimate track wheels for the E9x M3. They are in excellent shape, but do have a couple rock chips, but no curb rash. Nitto NT05 in 265/35/18 and 285/35/18 are mounted on them, and they probably have 2-3 track days left on them if flipped. Also includes a set of Racing Sciences Center Cap Adapters so you can mount center caps on these wheels if desired. Asking $2800 including the tires. Originally purchased from WheelSTO. PICTURES ON PAGE 2, POST #42.
4. AIM ECU Bridge - NO LONGER FOR SALE. Turns out this unit can be flashed to work with the 911 ECU, so it'll work with my new car.
5. ///M Performance Exhaust. This exhaust will only be available on May 8, 2012. It is in excellent condition. No scratches or dents on the tips or muffler. The swap must occur at Bimmersport Automotive in Mississauga on May 8, 2012, otherwise it will stay on the car. ***SOLD***
6. Challenge GT3 Carbon Fiber Lip. This is no replica. Purchased from IND, this is a 1x1 weave, matching the carbon fibre hood for the car. The lip is in excellent shape, although there are a couple scrapes on the bottom, which cannot be seen unless you are under the car. ***SOLD***
7. IND Painted Reflectors - Painted Reflectors in Alpine White. Purchased from a board member who bought them from IND. They're in excellent condition, no scratches, or dents in them. ***SOLD***
Here is a thread containing pictures of my car from a couple weeks ago: http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthr...ht=salt+pepper
. The BBK, Advan TCIII, Challenge GT3 lip are shown.