Lieutenant Colonel

Drives: 2011 E92 M3 yea boi

FS: Panerai 112J Complete Mint

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Item Interest
WATCH IS SOLD

For your consideration is a mint condition Panerai 112J complete with box/papers - everything except the very outer cardboard box. I have my eyes on another watch and must sell this to fund the new obsession. I am very particular about my watches and this 112 is in excellent cosmetic and mechanical condition. Since I purchased it, I only wore it a handful of times.

The buckle and band are unworn. I have traded the 112 OE black calf band with an 111 OE brown calf band with another risit but the band is unworn.

I am asking $4200 OBO, I do prefer to have a local face to face transaction so that you may inspect the watch in person but am willing to ship.

The aftermarket straps pictured are not included.

I will be back in Orange County, CA in a 2-3 weeks for a F2F as I am in Erie, PA for school (finals). If you have any question please email me: doanorbrucetran@gmail.com

Cheers,
Bruce

Only trade I am interested in is for a Rolex Submariner Ceramic Anniversary Green edition. I can either trade this Pam 112J or my Rolex GMT II Ceramic M serial + cash on my end.

Here are a couple pics I took:

Recent pics requested:

Decided to toss in this extra strap I had to sweeten the deal. 80/135 w GPF sewn in buckle:

Last edited by Brucewonder; 05-10-2012 at 04:29 PM.