View Single Post
      04-19-2012, 10:21 AM   #97
Evan@Tischer
BimmerPost Supporting Vendor

Drives: Honda CRVix

Send a message via AIM to Evan@Tischer
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE TECH View Post
I didn't say that the Koons one was listed as in stock but rather the white race car was which I also ordered. So yes, that was the first issue with my anger in regards to your service. The future possible cancellation of the Koons car would only fuel the fire.
I'm not sure where you're getting this information. We never had those (the white race car) in stock - hence the pre-order. Our site never said we had them in stock, it doesn't indicate stocking status. Your order was placed on 2/10. That same day, at 11:35 am Jason updated the stocking status to 'on order' and sent the default order confirmation/update email to you. At no point did we list this item as in stock - so I'm not sure where you find the anger in our service.

This is really pointless to argue anymore; we learned a long time ago we can't please everyone. We hope your other order for the Koon's car is filled (along with everyone else's), but we really don't know if we'll see more of those - and at this point kind of doubt it as BMW no longer shows any ETAs for the US. If anyone needs or wants to cancel, just let us know. Otherwise we'll hold them open until we get official confirmation they aren't coming. Have a nice day.

Email getHelp@getBMWparts.com AIM: Evan at Tischer
Follow us on: FaceBook | Twitter | YouTube
Evan@Tischer is offline   United_States