2008 E92 M3 DCT for sale! 59,XXX miles. Alpine White and non-extended Fox Red leather with Carbon Leather trim. The car has every factory option EXCEPT rear parking sensors, HD radio and moonroof (I opted for the CF roof)! It should also be noted that car has a fully transferable Platinum Coverage Extended Warranty through 6/26/2014 or 72,000 miles purchased through BMW!
MY PRICE: $39,300
- Edmunds Private Party Price: $40,348
- NADA Retail Price: $43,525
- KBB Private Party Price: $38,700
After Market Mods:
- 19x9" F, 19x10.5" R Staggered Brushed Aluminum HRE P40s
- 255/30/19 F & 295/30/19 R Yokohama Neova AD08s
- Remus Race exhaust
- RD Sport Carbon Kevlar Rear Bumper
- Matte Black kidney and side grilles (OEM chromies will be included as well)
- AW Painted front reflector fillers (OEM orangies will be included as well)
- ZPP: Premium Package
- ZCW: Cold Weather Package
- ZTP: Technology Package
- 6FL: iPod and USB Adapter
- 752: Enhanced Premium Sound
- 655: Satelite Radio
- 4MY Carbon Leather Interior Trim
For your viewing pleasure:
Here are a few wear and tear items that I feel are worth mentioning:
Door ding on rear driver side fender someone gave at the park. No paint damage, but a noticeable crease.
Paint cracks in the RD bumper where it connects to the trunk because it had to be forced into place as it was too big (so said the shop that installed it).
Abnormal chipping on the lower, passenger-side valance just in front of the rear wheel.
"Curb Rash" on driver side front HRE from the lovely folks at the automated car wash.
There are no "stories" on the car. I did get rolled into at a stop light that went through insurance but the other car was going less than 10 MPH so there was absolutely no structural damage or anything like that. The guy fell asleep and his foot slipped off the brake (it was mid day, I have no idea why he was sleeping in the car at a stop light). Only damage was a cracked rear CF diffuser which needed replacement. So I opted for the RD Sport bumper. I still have the OEM bumper and will include it if you want to swap back, you'll just need to take the cracked diffuser off.
The car has been through every scheduled maintenance at either BMW of Austin or BMW of San Antonio.
Let me know if you'd like any specific pictures or information on the car. I'll answer any questions you might have. Thanks for your interest!