A few ED + PCD questions
I'm picking up my E92 M3 at the Welt in a couple of months (ordered through one of the forum affiliates). I have the trip roughly planned and will do The Ring, a few cities, etc.
I just have a few clarifying questions after perusing the ED and PCD threads:
1) Should I request PS2s, or will they be the default tires?
2) Will wheel locks be installed from the get go?
3) The ED confirmation says standard floor mats (not M ones) will be installed in Europe. I'm fine with those, but will those come back to the US?
4) I'm hearing PCD adds about 1-2 weeks to the delivery time - does this sound about right?
5) I live in a no front-plate state - the PCD won't drill in a front holder will they? The Euro front plate is supposed to be taped on according to what I've heard.