04-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #50
ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
The point is, as ideliver pointed out, watch out with your attacks based on generalities, insult those the reside in one state (not tongue in cheek at least) and your really just showing your patronizing and sometimes arrogant attitude towards many, dare i even say....elitist.
Yes, yes, good advice. Let's see how well you follow this......
Quote:
And since you liberals have no idea how business works,
Quote:
What you libs may want is different than what you are doing. According to libs the means always justify the ends.
Quote:
You libs use arguments that have nothing to do with anything as proof for something else.

All of this is literally economics 101 stuff. Im not even going to get into what caused the recession with you, because lets be honest. Your not going to understand it and your going to argue about it anyhow because of your lack of understanding.

Its shocking to me you lib's think you can control everything the private sector does when you cant control yourselves to make a non hypocritical retort.
Quote:
According to every lib you ARE the rulling class!
Quote:
Are you kidding me, you really are a prick. really, im just shocked how you could have so little comprehension of anything. Let me spell everything out for you as simply as possible.
Quote:
Dont be glib you moron. I assumed you would at least understand that, alas, it was my stupidity that you would be able to put 1 and 1 together. Im truly surprised you can even operate a six speed. You blatantly saying whatever you will without letting the truth get in the way may work for your parties constituents but it still doesn't work for those of us capable of any logical thought.
Now onto the topic at hand...
Quote:
According to the info posted in the post you quoted, your wrong. At least in regards to men. Also your entire quote that you cut and pasted above doesn't address the basic question. It only addresses convenient aspects.
As you are only looking at men with 4-year degrees over a certain time, you are in fact focusing on a, how do you say? convenient aspect. If you look at Masters and Doctorates and women, you're wrong. We can spend days pulling up evidence supporting one side or the other.

Point is, there's no definitive answer, and to claim that persons of a certain political belief are either exclusively educated or uneducated is asinine. So instead of automatically choosing sides, for once I'd like to see one of you righties stop and say that anyone declaring that democrats, gays, or Obama supporters are uneducated is an ignorant bigot.