Major
United_States

Drives: bmw 328i 07

Garage List
2007 328i  [0.00]
Send a message via AIM to DasBlitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr325i View Post
I think OUR Government is run by animals...

By the way, the money comment is very wrong.
10 years ago, China had a huge debt. Today they have $0 debt and >$1.5 trillion in savings. If they'd release that money, the USA would be bye bye overnight... So, yes, they CAN make money, and quickly...

On the other hand, we have $9 trillion debt that is growing daily. We have no friends left, and loosing them daily.

We are well trained and behaved, that stands, it will be hard to change their society behavior...
I didn't say they wouldn't make as much money as us in the coming years. If you mean currently they are already ahead. No, the USA may be in debt but still makes so much more many than any other country.

Our government is run by animals. But these animals are not allowed to harvest our organs, have horrid labor laws and so on.

We also have to realize China does not abide by many laws that other civilized nations do. If they did their market would downsize severly.

It was proven during the industrial revolution that America too could make a lot of money if they did not care about laws and ethics.

Also remember the U.S. is a huge market for China without us they would lose a lot of cash flow.