Major
Rep
Drives: 08 E60 M5 & 08 Infiniti QX56

Garage List
2006 MB S430 SOLD  [0.00]
2003 E46 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotchAndCigar View Post
Good for them, but this has nothing to do with the topic. Mississippi is the least educated state, and it's heavily republican; as are all of the other low education states.

You do realize you're arguing in support of someone who declared that all those who support gay rights are uneducated. That's great company to put yourself into. Hitler had a similar opinion of Jews.
this is all true...so why do you weaken your argument and use a proudful term in a pejorative manner...I am just illustrating that the tone of your post actually undermines your intent...

BTW...I am not on anyone's side...(except my own)

For the record...I believe that gay marriage is a state issue...my marriage license was issued by my state...not the national government...I could see some states (Cali/MA/NY) completely allowing gay marriage...and others...OK, GA, SC prohibiting...that's the beauty of living in a republic...

Personally, I would support marriage, civil union or what ever you want to call it...what 2 individuals want to do with their money/personal life affects me exactly zero...

While we are at it...I would grant amnesty to all current illegal citizens/aliens....give then full citizenship...SSN and call it a day....anyone new...gets a work visa and a SSN...make fair tax paying citizens/residents of all

And...then decriminalize ALLLLLLLL drugs

Legalize prostitution....(why is sex legal to give away and illegal to sell?)
Legalize gambling....why should the government have a monopoly on gambling with their silly lotteries...

so please don't think I'm a republican....

I am a thinking person that does not align with party politics...only science and data...
Cars I've owned '76 Chevelle 350 RIP '82 Monte Carlo 350 RIP '82 Mustang 302 RIP '88 Honda CRX RIP '88 Olds Toronado sold '94 Toyota Tercel sold '99 Acura TL sold 2002 Porsche 911 sold 2003 E46 M3 Blk/gr 2006 MB S430 sold Current: 2008 Infiniti QX56 & 2008 E60 M5