View Single Post
      04-07-2012, 03:30 AM   #13
New Member
jpc's Avatar
Drives: E90 2011 DCT ESS VT2-650 SC
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Australia

Posts: 19
iTrader: (0)

Thanks Mate
Would appreciate any further info you can provide.

Generally, track days and HP courses don't require any licence other than normal drivers.

Competitive events require Cams SL2 or higher as a rough rule.

I don't think anyone in their right mind expects an insurer to cover them for competitive racing, BUT, if you can find out more positive signs of track day/training insurance you will have done a good thing

2011 E90 DCT, ESS VT2-650 SC, Brembo BBK 380/345
AKRA Evolution system, RKP motorsport Lip /brake cooling ducts/diffuser, KW Clubsport coilovers, TMS race solid subframe mounts, performance seats/steering wheel, RMS harness, Sneed GT wing.
jpc is offline   Australia
Reply With Quote