View Single Post
      04-03-2012, 06:37 PM   #7
aus
Major General

Drives: Odysse

That's a big area you're talking about.
And y a pretty wide price range if you're including Providence!!! Which was $$$ and I was still hungry afterwards.

I'm a sushi snob, so it's not going to be cheap.
In Crystal Cove in Newport, there's Bluefin, which is really good sushi IMO. Javiers and Mastro's Ocean Club are both nice down there in the same complex. Javiers is a trendy and good Mexican place with some hot chics all the time and a lot of hot MILFS. Mastros is like the steakhouse in Costa Mesa, but with more sea food.

In Orange, there's Oshima, which is a small place and it's better to make reservations (only from 5-5:30) each night or go after 8:30 when it thins out.

Someone mentioned Ikko, which is also really good, but you have to have a reservation. It's also tiny.

In Seal Beach, Koi is really popular and good, but really busy. I like the other places more. Walt's Warf is right around the corner on Main St and is pretty legendary for seafood locally. There's also The Fish Company in Los Alamitos that's really popular for sea food.

There's a nice lounge at Charlie Palmer's in front of Bloomingdales at South Coast. Anqui next door is worth trying for fusion Vietnamese food.

The Morton's at South Coast/Santa Ana is better than the Beverly Hills one by a huge margin IMO. There's a good Persian place in the same shopping Center.

We also have Slater's 50:50 for burgers at few locations. Bruxie Waffles in Orange by Chapman college, which is just a stand with outside seating.

The Playground in Santa Ana is good. He's one of the original owners of The Lime truck. Not the greatest area, but a cool room and there's parking behind them.

That's a start off the top of my head.

Let me get this straight... You are swapping out parts designed by some of the top engineers in the world because some guys sponsored by a company told you it's "better??" But when you ask the same guy about tracking, "oh no, I have a kid now" or "I just detailed my car." or "i just got new tires."