ScotchAndCigar
Banned
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2011 128i space gray vert

This took me about 10 minutes:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspeasl View Post
get out the Greece and bend over!!...the fact that Miss Fluke stated, on the National stage, that she was a promiscuous female and that is sad. I am not drinking the Kool-aid as you are young man. But you all have one thing in common. NO COMMON SENSE. No you do not have a life of your own. you can express your hate and contempt for your fellow Americans. I get the feeling you may not have received that type of training when you were younger. Now we see how you were brought up. The way he throws Ex orders about it reminds me of 1930's Germany. I didn't realize you were an atheist. You've got an answer for everything don't you! Most folks like you usually do.
If you step back and look at the politics/religion forum, it's nothing more than an outlet for anti-democrat Obama haters. I never start threads, I only come to the defense of the democratic party when people are posting false information, like you unapologetically did with Sandra Fluke. So, even though I'm joined by about half the country idealogically, on this forum I'm treated like the outcast. Hopefully that explains the defensiveness.

I can't get over the ignorance, and lack of respect and tolerance for the diversity of opinion that this country allows us to express. One thing's for sure: BMW ownership does not make a unifying community.