Garage List
2011 BMW E92 M3  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkPOTO View Post
bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by FifthStreetz View Post
bravo on the install
I wish someone could do a DIY supercharger install, that be interesting to watch.
Thanks Yeah, I thought about trying to do a DIY but I didn't have the patience at the time, the step by step instructions from ESS is 64 pages complete with pictures for EVERY step. Their instructions are probably much better than any DIY I could do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
Nice work on the self install. You had to do a bit more than most as you had to assemble the manifold components after paint which we normally do.
Thanks Roman, I'm sure I could knock this thing out in about 8 hours next time
Quote:
Originally Posted by M3Power55 View Post
Niceeeee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SROC5 View Post
That's whishtastic! Great choice on the color scheme, classes-it-up a touch for sure. Enjoy and drive safely!
Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
That manifold looks nuts. This might be my first time seeing this on an ESS manifold, but I have a good feeling you'll be setting some trends
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob MG View Post
well done mate!! You have balls installing this yourself.
I suppose I would try it but my wife would bust me for sure as I couldn't finish it in one night while she slept LOL
yeah I hear you my wife is a trooper, she not only puts up with my Modding Disease but she actually helped me with several things on the install
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonasaurus View Post
Nice work mate!
Thank You
Quote:
Originally Posted by erm324 View Post
LOVE THE MANIFOLD!! Congrats and enjoy in good health.......cant wait to see the times you get with the kit!
Thanks

11' E92 M3 Space Grey | DCT | ESS VT2- 625 | Gintani Race (valved) + Quad Res Catless X-Pipe | KW Sleeve's | GC Camber Plates|Arkym Diffuser | Vorsteiner VRS Lip | P3 Boost Guage | Stud Conversion
PHOTO's: Click Here ESS VT2 625 PHOTOS: Click Here
j2m is offline   Canada