View Single Post
      04-02-2012, 04:06 PM   #301
db71
Private First Class
Rep

Drives: 10 Audi S5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesis View Post
Are you an engineer or a technitician or amp experience in the automotive industry? If not, I don't see how you are qualified to make a statement stating what's sufficient or not on a small body car.

You cannot be more wrong. Please don't make any comments regarding wheels testing, engineering and certification since you are misinforming a lot of people and do not have any clue of what you are talking about.

No I am not an engineer. I am not that full of myself that I feel that I have to have a degree to figure something out that my 4 yr old could do.

If my 4 yr old designs a wheel and it passes the same physical test as one you the engineer designed is it not good enough.

Now it may not be as lite on the first try as yours but my 4 yr old is still learning.

I used to work for an engineer and live in Champaign IL around many Future engineers. I have never met one that had one bit of common sense. Not one that could change a flat on their car. They always try to look at the way to techinical side of things so they look smart.