View Single Post
      04-02-2012, 03:06 AM   #13
m45
Private

Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
looks so good buddy congrats! now i am very excited to get mine done sat! thank you for posting pics
I hope your tint install turned out as nice as mine. If I put the CA problems I'm having aside, I'm extremely happy with this tint, it looks great and rejects heat very well. I really hope I can keep the Huper on my car, and get my comfort access back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peahi View Post
Your car is looking extremely tight man! That tint looks killer and of course the mirror caps too. I hope you can work out the CA problem. I would be just as conflicted.
Thanks for the compliments! I'm just trying to work through the problem step by step, and will deal with the tough decision of removing the tint or not if/when it gets to that point. I have no idea how the tint installer will handle this situation if I cannot resolve the CA problem, and have narrowed it down to the tint being the last possible cause. The last conversation I had with them ended positively, and I know they work very hard to maintain their reputation for quality work and happy customers.

Last edited by m45; 04-02-2012 at 06:03 AM.