Talked to my dealer today. He said if I place the order now, I can get my M3 as soon as production starts
However, he thinks that M-DCT will not be available next March (rather next September).
So that puts me in a difficult position: Should I really wait for the M-DCT (that I actually want) or jump on the manual that I can have as soon as January? My original timeframe was March or (if confirmed) April 08, but I definitely don't want to wait any longer. On the other hand, I would be pissed, if the M-DCT came out just 2 or 3 months after I got my manual one.
What do you guys think? (Especially people from Europe; by the time it is delivered in the US M-DCT will probably be available anyway).
Any people who actually prefer manual over dual clutch?