View Single Post
      03-30-2012, 08:50 PM   #1
mpower4life
Private First Class
mpower4life's Avatar
5
Rep
100
Posts

 
Drives: E36 Avus Blue M3 / E39 M5
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Vancouver, WA

iTrader: (0)

Decisions.... to buy now or wait....

So i'm trying to decide if I should pick up an E92 M3 right now, which means I would have to go with an 08-09 or wait a year and get a 2011 or newer....

I was looking at this example... it's not perfect for me as I am giving up the my first choice of space gray to my second choice which this is, interior seat color I want, and it doesn't have a CF roof.... and run flats? who puts run flats on now??

as far as pricing goes though what do you guys think? Is it worth it to wait for one to come along with everything I'm looking for?

http://usedcars.kbb.com/detail/cars/...earchResult=22