View Single Post
      03-28-2012, 11:51 AM   #10
Putcha ang ganda...

Drives: 08 MR E92 M3

Send a message via Yahoo to Sean05
Originally Posted by hieu1004 View Post
What's your reason for selling it? The reasoning is hard to decipher from your post.
You mention gas money and MPG, so I am assuming you want a better car for fuel efficiency, yet you mention you might decide to get another M3? That doesn't make sense.

If you can afford it, perhaps get a second car to drive around in? A hoopty? Do you own the M3 outright? Just take into consideration the cost of selling and buying another vehicle so you don't make a mistake.

Good luck with whatever you decide!
not a $$$$$$$$$ issue... basically driving it every will stack up on miles... 30k a year... well almost 30k a year... and i cant have a 2nd car due to parking space... but driving almost 70 miles one way in an m3 came to realized its not practical end up spending 600-700 on gas a month.. i think ill save and get the new M3 with DCT so my wife can drive since she only works 10 miles away...

I was just curious to those who sold the M3 what did they get after, how did they feel about it.. hope this doesnt turn in into a $$$$$$$$$ issue...