View Single Post
      03-25-2012, 08:04 AM   #11
BarryC
Major

Drives: '13 LRP M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
Looks incredible! Did BW make those brake ducts that replaced your fog lights as well?

I drew up some ideas for my own ducts. The only reason I haven't get with the BW CF Brake Ducts yet is because I don't want to delete the feed to my CF Airbox.

Great setup BarryC! I bet that car is a monster on the track.

...and just to tempt you further...should get the BW CF Rear Diffuser and Far-Left Exit Section 2 and Muffler
Thanks! Actually I got the brake ducts from Sneed Speed Shop here in NC. $350 for the entire kit - pretty inexpensive compared to BW and Turner. The put blanks on the fog light hole so I might still be able to get another duct from the fog light to the intake. Either way BW sells the CF headlight blank with a provision for ducting to the intake for about $500. About the diffuser - I considered it but decided to put the money to the other aero bits. Maybe someday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_D View Post
I just saw the ducts Barry...paint them black pleeeease.
Idk - maybe a CF vinyl? The BW folks said they have a hard time with paint on the front due to debris. I hear ya though.

Barry
2013 Lime Rock M3 6speed, ESS VT1-550, ESS HFCs, KW Clubsports, Fire Orange PFC Z31 BBK, Apex EC7 w/Mich PSS 265/285, ModeCarbon GT4 Lip, UUC SSK, Performance Seats and CF Trim, GT Motoring Alcantara orange stich shift & ebrake boots, iND floor mats
BarryC is offline   United_States