Originally Posted by C4talyst
I think you're wrong. When I was 22 I got stopped and was charged with the following:
- Speeding / Reckless Driving (20mph over posted limit)
- DUI (I wasn't drunk, had 2 beers)
- Possession of Marijuana
- Driving on an Expired Rejection Sticker (State Safety Inspection)
- Driving on a Suspended License
- Driving without an Operators License
- Failure to Appear (missed on of the court dates associated with these)
When all was said and done...ALL charges were dropped except the Reckless Driving, which was reduced to speeding. The officer and the prosecutor were made to look like fools. I engineered my own defense using a court-appointed attorney, a friend, and the 5th amendment.
So you are PROOF the system sometimes fails it's citizens... Sounds like earned EVERY little last bit of it...