View Single Post
      03-22-2012, 11:23 AM   #8
C-M2
Private First Class

Drives: 09 E92 SG M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by partlowr View Post
No worries, and yes, a couple of my friends pointed me over to the pissing match on 6Speed between my good friend Jim and several members over there. I have attended a few of your events, they are nice events and there are always some awesome cars in attendance but I don't quite buy your excuse on your parking situation. Every time my friends and I roll up to your event there are still dozens and dozens of empty preffered spots yet we get pointed out to a general overflow lot. I can send you e-mail confirmations from you(or whomever respondes to them) responding to my e-mail requests for preffered parking but none of us ever seem to get it. To be perfectly honest that is the single biggest reason we decided to start organizing our own events this year. Not wanting to compete with you we decided Sundays would work better and based on the approximate 50-60 e-mail responses we have recieved in less than 2 weeks and people chiming in on the various forums that will be attending we expect to have a nice turnout for our first event.

No hard feelings, we just decided to give it a go on our own and try out something new.

P.S. FYI, I am not the only person who has experienced this at your events, probably close to half of the e-mails we recieved have people knocking your event in one way or another, the two biggest gripes are people who are promised preffered parking and never get it and people that feel they are 2nd class citizens becuase they did not roll up in an F car or Lambo.
There are no excuses, Its not something that I find acceptable and obviously there is an issue somewhere that needs to be addressed. Like I've mentioned here, ChitownM or 6Speed, I am all for making up for the bad experiences you or your friends have had. So please let me know how I can do that. Of the years that we have had the event going I have experienced less then a handful of complaints where people said due to the issues in their circumstances they would not show up. All the issues were addressed and now those people show up every time.

I would like to be able to do that for you and your friends as well. Preferred parking is something that we are on the verge of getting rid of and it has been in the works for some time. Half are for it Half are against it. Regardless on what side of the issue you're on. I'm reaching out to you/your friends to make your experience better. So please contact me and I'll see where the issue was and how I can correct it.

No hard feelings, had. I encourage you guys to have your own event and I'll probably try to make it out to one once I find a new car.

Thank You,
Bogus