Orange Fever's E90 M3 is the latest VF620 install to hit the streets. Being a daily driver at 70K miles, the output on the dyno was a bit low on the hp side. While performing a VIN check, we discovered the necessary Updates were not yet performed, contributing to the DCT lag plaguing the early >09 DCT builds.
As a necessary precaution performed on all VF builds, the software is brought up to date before beginning work. This particular M3's ISTA/P version was brought up to 2.45, correcting the DCT lag and bringing all other modules up to date. A joyful side effect was a +23HP bump on the power side, just from updating.
- VF620 Supercharger System w/ custom Orange paint by C&C Collision
- Vorsteiner Matte Carbon GT3 Front Bumper
- Vorsteiner Matte Carbon Diffuser
- Vorsteiner Matte Carbon Trunk
- Vorsteiner SS Axleback Exhaust System
- LCI Taillight Conversion
- Tanabe Springs/EDC Dampeners
- 20" Radenergie R7 Wheels
- Macht Schnell Competition Stud Conversion (75mm)
- Macht Schnell Competition Spacers
- STM Huper Optik 40-50% Film, including front windshield
Stock vs ISTA 2.45 update
Stock vs VF620 Upgrade