View Single Post
      03-18-2012, 02:46 PM   #8
mamadub
Captain

Drives: Melbourne Red 2011 E93

Quote:
Originally Posted by immiketoo View Post
Cheryl, this is how we get all those "I wrecked my car" threads. Anyone who teases you for being responsible on public roads is an asshole and not worthy of your time. You should spend some time at the track honing your skills and then invite anyone who dares to go there with you. Then you can show your muscle
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarnes View Post
I agree 100% with Mike's post! Never let anyone pressure you into driving like that on the street and, if they try, then just go in a different direction. Mike is spot on in recommending that you go to the track - what I've noticed over the years is the people that do all of the "street" talking are always the slowest ones on the track.
Guess what you guys.......I am going to the track!! I actually bought a Livingsocial deal for classroom instruction and 4, 20 minutes track sessions.
It's at Firebird raceway here in Phx. Now my biggest fears are putting on a used, sweaty helmet and the fact that I may get addicted to the track!! Thanks for the support about the run. You know I will be posting on my first track experience...stay tuned!

Black Novillo Extended Leather, Convenience Package, Premium Package 2, DCT, DDC, BMW Apps, Custom Stereo upgrade, Eisenmann Sport Black Series Exhaust, 20"HRE's P45SC's. Color matched Brembo 380/345's, KW Coilovers
mamadub is offline   United_States