View Single Post
      03-17-2012, 07:49 PM   #87
1MOREMOD
2014 Track Days - 10|Ridge 1:52:24|Pacific 1:35:72

Drives: Race car->

i ran pacific raceways today in the wet for most of the day. i have never turned off the traction control but usually use MDM even in the wet. today partially because of this thread i ran a few laps with DSC full off and didnt feel much difference from running it in mdm and this was in the wet. i drive with the intention that its my responsibility to control the car not the nannies, but to this point have liked the feeling of the big errors possibly being caught by them. i to this point have used it as a tool to help me go faster without as big of risk. maybe that is in my head but after today i feel pretty good about my driving being able to control a high hp car in dangerous conditions. i will probably continue to run MDM in the wet and dsc off most likely in the dry now.

02 Tiag e46 M3|6MT|GC plates|MCS c.o.|GC bars|GC race control arms|GC bushings|BW eng. & tran. mounts|subframe kit|BW race shifter|BW Jaffster|Euro header|BW exhaust|K&N c.a.i.|Epic race tune|Rouge pulleys|Seibon CF hood|CSL bumper|ST-40|XR-2|SS lines|half cage|Recaro profi|Profi 2 harness|BMWpedals|BW studs|
1MOREMOD is online now   United_States