We just recently finished up on this project for one of our local customers.
Before the car was even delivered - the client came to us for suggestions on how to tastefully modify the car.
2012 E93 M3 DCT
Here's a few pictures of the car bone stock, fresh from the dealer.
We were more than happy to assist, and by the time the customer took delivery of the car - we had most of the parts ready for installation!
- MORR MultiForged MS8
Powdercoated Textured Gunmetal Centers
Powdercoated Gloss Black Outer Lip
Custom Fox Red Spoke on Driver's Side Front Wheel (to match interior)
- Hankook Ventus V12 EVO
- Dinan Axle Back Performance Exhaust System
- KW Sleeve-Over Kit
- LUX V3 H8 Angel Eyes
- Vorsteiner VRS GTS-V Carbon Fiber Front Lip
- Vorsteiner VRS GTS-V Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser
Other subtle cosmetic enhancements we performed the customer include:
- Black/Silver Carbon Fiber BMW Roundels
- BMW Performance Alcantara Steering Wheel
- Window Tint 35% all around
- Full Front End Clear Bra (Ventureshield)
- Custom Painted Matte Black Exterior Window Trim
- Color Matched Painted Front Reflectors
- BMW Performance Front Grilles
- Gloss Black Side Gills
- Matte Black Rear M3 Emblem
And here's some pictures of the end result!
More to come soon hopefully including Brembo F/R BBK and some more performance related mods