View Single Post
      03-08-2012, 03:03 AM   #1
Second Lieutenant

Drives: '15 M3

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
Item Interest
Hey everyone,

I have a 2011.5 BMW M3, which I purchased last year. I have the original oem 220M wheels that have approximately 8000km on them. They are currently stored in my basement over winter. They are in absolutely perfect condition, no curb rash or anything, TPMS works.

I was wondering if anyone in the GTA area was interested in trading wheels (359M silver, matte black, or gloss black application is OK). OEM wheels ONLY!

I would be willing to swap rims but keep our original tires, plus pay the fee at the garage to have this service done, plus give additional payment to the other person.

I live in North York, but I would be willing to meet anywhere in the GTA to make the trade. I have Michelin PS2, with approximately 80% tread left in the front and 70% in the rear, if our tires are similar in wear, I'd be willing to trade tires as well. I have never hit a single pothole driving this car, and the rims have never seen snow. My rims are perfectly balanced, no vibrations at all regardless of speed on the highway.

You can message me here or at my email

Last edited by BigMacSmallFries; 03-08-2012 at 03:08 AM. Reason: left out an additoinal comment