View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 04:31 PM   #1
VSmotorsports
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Drives: e92 M3

Send a message via AIM to VSmotorsports
VS Motorsports Managers E46 M3

This is my personal car and I will be making the jump and doing some more mods that are going to keep my car down for a while.

I used to daily drive my car during the summers for the past three years. Now that I have a second car I'm able to do some of the mods I always wanted. What I will be working on the next few months is OEM CSL Roof, welded in half cage, motion control suspension, and recaro profi xls. These have been some mods I've been looking into doing for awhile and now that I can make it more of a track oriented car i'm going to make the jump for them.

Longer down the road I would like to do NASA GTS but for now it will be my track day car and weekend toy.

The mods I currently have on the car are pretty much all I need and will only be upgrading the engine/trans mounts. Who am I kidding? I'm sure there will be more mods later. Haha

Current mods
-4.10 diff
-Ground control front&rear sways
-Brembo Gtr kit
-CCW C14 (18x9.5)
-Supersprint V1 headers
-Supersprint X-pipe
-Supersprint Race muffler
-Solid Sub frame bushings
-Solid Diff Bushings
-Rogue FCABS
-Flossman GTR good
-Flossman CSl Trunk
-V-CSL front bumper
-Dinan intake
-Dinan throttle bodies
-Epic Motorsports tune
-Bimmerworld strapless clutch

What I sold off
-Moton clubsports (will be replaced with motion control suspension)
-Recaro Pole Positions (will be replaced with recaro profi xl)

Here are a few of pictures with the roof already taken off and one of my last track I did before I put it away for the winter and made the decision on the new mods.

Last edited by VSmotorsports; 03-06-2012 at 03:57 PM.