Enlisted Member
Rep

Drives: Escalade

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradoxical3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadDog View Post
Zero posts.
An excellent answer demonstrating an impressive use of mental facility. Not.

Quote:
First and foremost this better available in Canada, if in fact you actually do a have a design for this. Also, could you make it block those ass hats taking pictures from there vehicle?

As for the product, I would want the best quality product, even if it is a little high. If this product only somehow blocked the view of the plate, I would personally hit every red light camera and speed cam in the city in one day, while I have some buddies sticking there bare ass's out the window, while I flip the bird in every single picture.
Well, I have a design but I don't know if I want to bring it to market. Costs are higher than I anticipated, and I'm not sure if it would be a viable company. I realize this is no substitute for true market research, but I've lurked here for a while and figured I might as well register and throw out the question.

It would also stop people taking pictures from their cars.

It would certainly work on a Canadian car, but I have no idea about the laws governing international exports or such.

Either way it's just fantasy at this point.
...nvm my post above, if it works and under 2500 I'm sure people will buy it. Mind you, I think one problem selling it would be that I would think most people that would be able to afford it, arnt that stupied. So like me and many others, they probably remeber all the spots where these are located, and know when to slow and such.