Originally Posted by zibawal
Hi Mike, could you remotely code my M3 with LCI, and Navigation Screen lock for video turning off?
I can code any feature remotely.. just did an M3 in Minnesota yesterday a 335 in Philadelphia today. Takes about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the number of features. This includes LCI retrofits, bluetooth retrofits, replacement parts retrofitting, dvd in motion, plus anything else on the coding list in my sig etc..
Some new features to note that I have not mentioned before:
1) Turning on the xenon headlamps with the trunk button
(will post a video of this, just need to upload it from my phone)
2) Using the fog lights as cornering lights (if car is equipped)
3) Angel eye brightness for BOTH when the headlights are on and off
4) Euro frequencies for radio (for those that need even numbers)
5) Make the rear fog lights work in tandem with brake lights.
I am also working on the brake light frequency flashing for when you try to stop fast or slam on the brakes. This really wakes people up behind you and might save you from a rear end.
I plan on making a thread sometime in the near future with my complete CIC retrofit as well as information on the remote coding. Those of you interested in remote coding can contact me via email or PM at anytime (although email is much faster). I also plan on revamping the coding list to make it more interactive and explanatory.