Lots of threads on this... not just here...
1. It is with Enterprise Financial Group, through various brokers.
2. Does not take effect until after a 30 day waiting period and 1000 miles.
3. "Replacement parts may be of like kind and quality. This may include the use of new, remanufactured or used parts as determined by warranty company." - Commentary: seems as if they can put in a salvage motor with similar miles as the one gone bad. Would need to clarify this.
4. Need to maintain vehicle's recommended maintenance schedule.
5. A single engine claim cannot exceed $3,000 per occurrence. Total aggregate claims cannot exceed $7500. Commentary - a $2100 premium and a limit of $3k???
6. Leaking seals and gaskets are not Covered Parts.
7. Cannot "modify" vehicle in a way not recommended by manufacturer.